|Downloads:||299 | Statistics|
Red Dead Redemption 2 Photo-realism
What's the artistic side of gun-slinging? Drawing... Anyway, here we have Red Dead Redemption 2 and I done went Aeonic on it.
The aim of my Aeonic ReShade series is to bring vivid photo-realism to multiple games, making them breathtakingly gorgeous with performance to boot. With this you can set RDR2 to High, add my ReShade and have your game look better than Ultra.
What This ReShade Offers
• Photo-realism and immersive light •
• Removal of fantasy, a dose of reality. No more insanely over the top vibrance! •
• Realistic colour tones and contrast, focusing on true-to-life greens in vegetation etc •
• Improved looks for clothing, silks, leather, jewellery etc •
• A combination of little details such as clear water, increased texture definition etc. •
• Realistic lighting with vivid contrasts applied to shadows for better depth •
• More natural colours on horses, wildlife etc. •
• Techniques that gives grass, bushes and trees the look of increased volume •
• Emphasis on details such as face and skin tones, hair, fur, shrub/tree depth and volume, paint, rocks, brick etc. •
• Better night darkness without disturbing the illumination of lamps, campfires etc. •
• Specifically set DoF that helps amplify the visuals of distant trees, shrubs etc. •
A lot more...
The ReShade is still a 'Work in Progress' and I absolutely plan on improving it further. It's hard trying to find the perfect balance so I plan to continue experimenting with different filters for further progression of the ReShade while possibly providing varied versions along the way.
- Comments containing criticism from users that have not downloaded the file will be removed. I want honest feedback, not presumptions -
- Do not modify and/or upload my work anywhere, regardless of crediting me or claiming it as your own -
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.