Overview of Dead Eye Ranks:
There are 5 Dead Eye Ranks, unlocked at specific points in the game:
- Rank 1: During the Chapter 1: Mission "Old Friends". It allows Automatic tagging of enemies when highlighted.
- Rank 2: During the Chapter 2: Mission "Pouring Forth Oil IV". It allows manual tagging.
- Rank 3: During the Chapter 4: Mission "Banking, The Old American Art." It allows continuous fire if target is not tagged.
- Rank 4: During the Chapter 5: Mission "Fleeting Joy". Fatal areas are highlighted.
- Rank 5: During the Chapter 6: Mission "Goodbye, Dear Friend." Critical areas are highlighted.
This mod allows you to change Dead Eye Rank at any point (even in missions and replays). There are cheat codes for changing Dead Eye Rank, but those cannot be activated during missions, and by using cheat codes saving is disabled.Installation:
How to use:
- Install Script Hook RDR2 by Alexander Bladehttp://www.dev-c.com/rdr2/scripthookrdr2/
- Download DeadEyeMasterUnpack the zip
Copy DeadEyeMaster.asi to the main game folder
Default Path for Rockstar Launcher: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\
Default Path for Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Red Dead Redemption 2\
When in game:
- For Rank 1: Press F7 + Numpad1
- For Rank 2: Press F7 + Numpad2
- For Rank 3: Press F7 + Numpad3
- For Rank 4: Press F7 + Numpad4
If you just want Rank 5 without notifications, press END.
- For Rank 5: Press F7 + Numpad5
You can change ranks as much as you want. Rank you enabled through this mod isn't persistent across saves, which isn't a problem - only thing you need to do is after loading the game, activate the rank you want.