|Downloads:||23 | Statistics|
Scenario On Command Mod
- Install Alexander Blade's ScriptHookRDR2 ----> DownloadLink ----> http://www.dev-c.com/rdr2/scripthookrdr2/
- Extract "ScenarioOnCMD.asi" and "ScenarioOnCommand.txt" from the "files" folder on your Red Dead Redemption 2 game folder.
How to use the mod:
- Press 'X' to start the scenario.
- Press 'Z' to stop the scenario.
- Press "Y + D-Pad down" (Xbox controller) or "Triangle + D-Pad down" (PS4 controller) to start the scenario.
- Press "B + D-Pad down" (Xbox controller) or "Circle + D-Pad down" (PS4 controller) to start the scenario.
(Controller inputs are a little bit buggy/glitchy so you might need to try it a few times until you get the hang of it)
You can change the scenario while you are in-game. All you need to do is to alt-tab to your game folder
and change the scenario on "ScenarioOnCommand.txt". Make sure to save the changes to the file.
A list of scenarios is also provided in the download.
IMPORTANT NOTE: make sure to not add more than 1 scenario on "ScenarioOnCommand.txt" file per time.
Link of the scenario list: https://www.mod-rdr.com/wiki/pages/list-of-rdr2-scenarios/
This is a simple task-scenario mod that lets you play 1 specific scenario during the game on your own command.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.