SimpleGangWar allows players to create instant epic shootouts between two teams (allies and enemies). The idea is pretty simple:
- You choose where the allies and enemies should spawn
- The battle starts; enemies and allies will keep spawning as they die, so they're always a certain ammount of peds alive fighting
- You can pause, resume and stop the battle whenever you want
- You can customize ped models, weapons and other stuff
SimpleGangWar for RDR2 is a port of the same named mod for GTAV
. This RDR2 port might be unstable, so feedback and reports of issues will be appreciated!
- This mod requires ScriptHookRDR2 and ScriptHookRDR2 DotNet, alongside their dependencies.
- Download the mod and extract SimpleGangWar.cs & SimpleGangWar.ini in Red Dead Redemption 2/scripts folder (create it if does not exist).
- Pressing the key F9 (default) will get you through all the steps of the mod. Subtitle messages will let you know how to proceed.
- Pressing the key Z (default) will pause/resume ped spawning.
More information about how the script works, how to use it, and how to customize its settings, can be found on the Github repository